Podcast Studio Equipment
We aim to be fully flexible to your requirements whether you would prefer to record directly into the already legendary Rodecaster Pro or use your own laptop or flash drive recorder or record into for editing at home.
We provide 3 or 4 boom-mounted microphones or alternatively for a 2 person interview the single NT2A would suffice handled with a desktop mic stand.
The studio has the following kit specifications:
- 1 x Rodecaster Pro
- 2 x Shure SM7dB
- 4 x Shure MV7 Mics
- 1 x Rode NT2A Mic with Desktop Stand
- 4 x AKG Closed Back Headphones
- 1 x iMac (running multichannel recording as a back-up)
- 3 x Sony A7 IV
- 4 x Bi-Colour Overhead LED Light Panels
- 2 x Bi-Colour LED Light Panels on Tripods
- Acoustic Panelling for Sound Refraction Reduction
- Multi-camera Ring Light for iPhone Podcasting
- Secondary Professional Soft Box Lighting available
Recording Engineer & Onsite Support
Your studio session will be fully attended by one of our house technicians, who will assist with set up, Soundcheck, Recording Commencement and ongoing level monitoring during the recording. Should you opt for the additional post production services (packages here) then the engineer will also be responsible for delivery of the final cut.
All your sessions will be recorded direct to the Rodecaster Pro or your personal laptop should this be your prefered option. Adding multi track recording via studio computer is also available on request.